Online Marketing - Invest or Not to Invest
Digital Marketing is one of the booming markets these days . Once we used to rely on various kind of traditional market tactics that were costly and ROI was a very risk factor. But thanks to the advancement in digital market, creativity and social media tools are helping the business evolve and the results are astonishing
digital marketing as they have understood the fact that this market is going to rule that too for a very long time. Analytic Data from the market reveal that around 75% of the marketers are planning to increase their digital marketing investments.
When Social Media platforms were introduced even 1 million was a big number now Global audience have crossed billions which is the new million.
Whatsapp" "YouTube" & " Facebook " are as follows :
- Over 40 billion messages are sent in a day on WhatsApp
- Almost 4.5 Billion videos are watched every 24 hours on YouTube
- Everyday around 3.5 billion likes are clicked on FB - Facebook
But there are many marketing experts who believe that Investing in Digital Marketing Is Not A Good Idea. We tried to understand their logic behind this and the important factors they shared somewhat makes sense.
- What is Digital Marketing and are there any Limitations ?
- What should be considered as a part of Digital Marketing ?
- Why is Digital Marketing considered an important factor for Business's Promotion ?
- Where exactly should we invest in Digital Marketing ?
- Do we require Websites for our Business's Digital Promotions?
- Should we or should we not invest in Digital Marketing?
- Which Business Model is Better ? Traditional Marketing Tactics or Digital Marketing
Consider these important questions when planning to invest in Digital Marketing .